1.4

11 months later ....USD10 000 gone....and only 3 negative results suppressed to the 2nd page to show for it???An average of 3 weeks to return emails...no follow up or implementation of strategy.

You get bounced between people and there is no interest in your campaign. Their reports are generic and are of have meaningful or practical information.

We have complained about 10 times - and all they can say is that they are extending the campaign...so basically taking longer to do their job...and its STILL not done.On the positive side- they have the gift of the gab (oh yes, and a great website).

Review about: Internetreputation Reputation Management Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with InternetReputation?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

411locals - How To Provide Quality Internet Business Listing Service 411locals "In online business reputation is really important in order increase the sale of a product or service. In this regard 411 locals service is considered as a great tool for..." Read more Local Lighthouse - No traffic to my main website and canceling contract was a nightmare. Local Lighthouse "I did my due diligence before signing a 6 month contact for $99 a month and a $99 setup fee. I have a health product I sell from my..." Read more Liftmarketing - Formula 1 Sales Training Review Liftmarketing "Отзыв о семинаре "Формула 1" от компании LiftMarketing (Лифт Маркетинг) , город Киев. Семинар проходил в Харькове 17-18 февраля 2017 года. Я побывала на действе для истинных гурманов и любителей..." Read more Local Lighthouse - SCAM. DO NOT DO IT. Local Lighthouse "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more Michael Kors - Stand by your product on defective hardware!!!! Michael Kors "I got the money as a gift to buy my 1st MK and sadly I was right, they are NOT worth the $$. My purse is 13 months and 2..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more